Microsoft Outlook v2.1.156
Overview: The central Microsoft Outlook app for Android phones and tablets.
Outlook is a giveaway email app that helps we get some-more finished from anywhere with one one perspective of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your many critical messages – opposite all your email accounts. Swipe to quick delete, archive, or report messages we wish to hoop later. Easily perspective your calendar, share accessible times, and report meetings. And insert files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with usually a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your many critical email. Less applicable email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quick delete, archive, or report messages.
• Schedule emails and they will lapse to your inbox during a after time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of a past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies we with appointment reminders.
• Find accessible assembly times and share them in email or report a meeting.
Attachments done easy
• View and insert any record from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with usually a few taps.
• Send vast files even if we haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything quick
• Filter your inbox to usually uncover messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a singular tap.
• Quickly find a right messages, people and files by typing usually a few letters.
• Outlook shows people we promulgate with many often, and lets we conveniently cavalcade down to see all associated emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We wish your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within a app by going to SettingsHelpContact Support. We review all feedback.
• See a answers to frequently asked questions by going to SettingsHelpFAQs.
Another week filled with app improvements and bug fixes. We’ll be behind shortly with new features.
This app has no advertisements
free web data miner